Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

High -- Low

Today I was checking out some high -- low deals on HGTV and it left me feeling inspired to do some shopping. So of course, during lunch, I made my weekly Target visit. While perusing the aisles I spotted a mirror I have been in love with over at Lowes. Different in size, but same design. And thus begins my first 'high--low' post!

allen + roth 30"H x 30"W Quatrefoil Octagon Framed Mirror $64.97                                   Clover Mirror.Opens in a new window
Lowes, Allen Roth, $64.97                                                             Target, Clover Mirror, $19.99
http://www.lowes.com/pd_304390-13535-LMCLH22ES_0__?productId=3093977&Ntt=quatrefoil&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNtt%3Dquatrefoil&facetInfo=

The Target mirror is a good size difference than Allen Roth's, but for a $40 difference I think I could definitely handle it!

P.S. I am really looking forward to buying this starburst mirror for my bedroom!
Home ORB Sunburst Metal Mirror 23"  - 23"x3/5"($24.99) 

Or, I could DIY for much cheaper. 

Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment